Gardening Tool rack. GearHooks® GDR3/5
MORE Tools in LESS space - The highest capacity garden tool rack you can buy
The GearHooks® GDR3/5 is the highest capacity garden tool rack you can buy. Each GearHook® is 300mm deep so you can stack 5, 6 or more tools one behind the other. That’s around 20 or 30 tools per metre! You would use up 5M or 6M of wall space with ordinary tool racks that only store tools 1 deep. That means it works out cheaper too.
The 1M long steel rail is galvanised and powder coated in your colour choice so it looks great and won’t rust. The rail can be ordered with 3 or 5 GearHooks® which are made from galvanised steel. Each steel GearHook® is 300mm long, has a 60mm gap between prongs and will support up to 20Kg (with the heaviest items closest to the wall).
Electric or petrol strimmers, hedge cutters, leaf blowers and even chain saws are no problem.
Tools can be stored over both prongs, between the prongs or can be hung on separate prongs. Each of the GearHooks® can be adjusted left and right as well as up and down to avoid items hitting each other. Each hook will hold;
Short tools (5-8):
- Spades, shovels, digging fork, trenching shovels, edger
- Pruning shears, hedge shears, edging shears, loppers
Long tools (5-8):
- Rakes, Brooms, Hoes, long handled spades
Heavy tools (3-5):
- Sledge hammers, mauls, axes
Electric or Petrol tools (2-3):
- Strimmer, hedge trimmer, leaf blower/garden vacuum, chain saw
Small hand tools (10+ ):
- Hand trowel, fork, dibber, pruning shears,
Extra hooks are available for special jobs like hanging lawnmowers, seed broadcasters or any wide item sideways to save wall space.
Fitting is simple, on a shed or garage wall. The rail has over 20 mounting slots and can be mounted by drilling just 3 holes.
The GearHooks®can then be fitted anywhere on the rail and adjusted up, down and sideways with just an Allen Key.
The GearHooks® GDR3/5 garden tool rack includes;
- 1 x 1M long cold rolled steel rail in your choice of colour
- 2 x black plastic end caps
- 3 x hex head wall bolts
- 3 x expanding nylon fixings
- 3/5 x cold formed steel GearHooks® 300mm long, 60mm gap
- 6/10 x rubber end caps
- 3/5 x CNC machined clamps
- 3/5 x M8 sliding nuts
- 3/5 x M8 hex head bolts
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs at the bottom of this page.
All prices are reduced by at least 20% during the launch period.
Save money. Order Today!
Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Please note that photographs are for illustration only and may not show your exact product choice