Extra GearRails® and wall fixings
Any GearHooks® product can be expanded by adding additional rails or extra hooks. You can also build a completely custom rack to store whatever mix of gear you want.
The rail fits to the wall with just 3 holes and can be fitted with basic DIY skills in under 10 minutes. It will support up to 100 kilos depending on the hooks you choose. Once you have fitted the rail you can add or move hooks around without ever needing to drill any more holes.
Simple choose the colour rail you would like, to match your gear or your decor and add it to your basket. Then head to our 'Custom' collection pages and select the type of hooks you need depending on what you want to mount.
The GearHooks® and GearRail® are made of heavy duty steel and will support up to 100Kg. They are galvanised and powder coated so are at home in a garage or shed but smart enough for your home or office.
The GearHooks® GearRail includes;
- 1 x 1M long cold rolled steel rail galvanised and powder coated with over 20 fixing slots
- Your choice of 8 different colours (red, orange, yellow, blue, green, black, white & grey)
- 2 x black plastic end caps
- 3 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
- 3 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs at the bottom of this page.
All prices are reduced by at least 20% during the launch period.
Save money. Order Today!
Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Please note that photographs are for illustration only and may not show your exact product choice