Bike storage rack and display rack for up to 6 bikes. The Flying 'V'
- Bike storage and display rack for up to 6 bikes - road, MTB, BMX, Downhill, electric etc.
- Looks amazing and works really well.
- Any frame size. Child or adult bike. Any wheel size. Tyres up to 3”. Any mix
- No lifting for 2 heavy bikes and Clear floor for lighter bikes (75 kg max)
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Lifetime warranty
The GearHooks® BR6FV "Flying V" Bike storage and display rack is a stunning looking and space saving vertical bike storage rack for up to 6 mountain bikes, ebikes, downhill bikes, road bikes or any mixture with any size wheels and tyres.
You even have space between bikes to fit other hooks for helmets, coats, bags, track pump, work stand or other tools or spare parts.
It looks fantastic in a garage, basement, apartment, office or retail environment and is available in a choice of colours to match your decor or your bikes.
The inverted V shape uses the least width of wall to store the bikes. You can position the hooks to avoid handlebars clashing and so you can to get to each bike without having to move the others. If your bikes change in the future you can adjust the GearHooks on the rail without drilling more holes or making a mess.
You don’t even have to lift heavier bikes if they are stored on the ends. Simply pull on the back brake, take a couple of steps backwards (the bike will rise onto its back wheel) and roll it forwards until you can hook the front wheel.
Lighter bikes, like road bikes, can be mounted high on the wall. Each hook will support up to 20 kilos.
The GearHooks® BR6FV includes 2 x 1M long rails, 6 single bike hooks and rubber sleeves, 6 wall fixings, 6 clamps and rail fittings, full instructions and lifetime warranty. Fitting is quick and easy for each rail.
The GearHooks® BR6FV "Flying V" includes;
- 2 x 1M long cold rolled steel rails galvanised and powder coated with over 20 fixing slots
- Your choice of 8 different colours
- 4 x black plastic end caps
- 6 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
- 6 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- 6 x cold formed steel hooks with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion
- 6 x soft rubber sleeves to hold and protect your bike wheels
- 6 x CNC machined clamps in black engineering polymer that is stronger than aluminium
- 6 x M8 sliding nuts to position and adjust the hooks anywhere on the rail
- 6 M8 hex head bolts (Allen Key) to attach the hooks to the sliding nuts
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs.
Fitting Advice/Documentation/Fitting Instructions
SALE PRICES - all complete racks include a reduction of AT LEAST 20% compared to the cost of buying individual hooks and rails. This discount is applied automatically and the list price and discounted prices are shown on the product pages. Additional discounts (such as free shipping) require a code to activate them.
All prices now include VAT. Business users and schools, colleges etc. can reclaim VAT effectively saving an additional 20% on the prices shown.
Some photographs may show extra items, optional hooks and colours which may not be included with your particular product choice. We try to accurately describe each product but cannot photograph all variants. Please check descriptions, and your choices when ordering, carefully.
GearHooks® - Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Share this Product
Materials were all of good quality and easily assembled. I did have to find alternative fixings as the shoulder on those supplied didn’t work with the wooden walls to which the rails are fixed
The 'V' makes all the difference. Looks so much more aesthetically please than normal bike racks.
Really pleased with this rack system. Bought a pair to install in the garage as our bikes have multiplied! Really nice system with lots of options for installation. Read through all the instructions to understand all the layout possibilities. Arrived really promptly after ordering. Thanks
Great quality.....quick delivery....easy to put upmwith clear instructions. Really good product and would highly reccomend.
Over the moon with this gem. Flexible positions, easy to install, strong and good finish
Simple, well designed and manufactured system with superb instructions.
Product is well manufactured and guidance makes it easy to install. The hooks are easily adjustable along the rail.
Swift delivery- great instructions. Easy to fix to wall and cleared lots of floor space in the garage. Does exactly what it says on the tin!
Excellent simple but effective design I’ve put the bikes on an angle and have gained extra space very pleased
I bought two racks to interlace 6 bikes (including a tandem) in a confined area. Instructions and quality of product including fixings all spot on. Been up for a year now and working well.