Guitar wall hanger - guitar wall hooks - guitar storage and display rack
The Ultimate Guitar Rack
Store more guitars in less space than you ever thought possible and fit them in minutes not hours.
The GearHooks® GTR3 guitar wall rack is a unique and stunning way to store and display up to 9 guitars in just 1M of wall space. As well acoustic and electric guitars* you can also mount mandolins, ukuleles, banjos and even clarinets, cornets, tambourines and just about any other musical instrument.
Whether you're looking for an impressive and space saving way to display your collection in a house or apartment or you want a compact and accessible way to store your instruments in a studio, school, college or university this may be the solution.
Each guitar rack will store up to 3, 6 or 9 guitars but that could be more if some are light and narrow instruments.
The GTR3-100 has 3 x 100mm long GearHooks® which hold one guitar each.
The GTR3-200 has 3 x 200mm long GearHooks® which hold two guitars each.
The GTR3-300 has 3 x 300mm long GearHooks® which hold three guitars each.
Each GearHook has a soft silicone coating** to protect your guitars.The rail comes in a choice of colours (red, orange, blue, green, yellow, grey, white and black) so you can match your decor or guitars.
Fitting is really quick and easy. Screwing 1 ordinary guitar hook to the wall would mean you drilling and lining up 3 or 4 tiny holes. Fitting enough for 3 guitars would mean 12 holes or 36 holes for 9 guitars. The GTR3, which can take up to 9 guitars, mounts with just 3 holes.
GearHooks® mount on the rail via a sliding nut and clamp that allow the hooks to be fitted anywhere on the rail. You can even rotate the hooks which means you can mount the rail at an angle or mount 2 rails in a V shape to really make a statement.
Some photographs show extra storage hooks so you can store smaller instruments, headphones, microphones, leads and more in between the guitars to really make use of wall space. (these are an optional extra and not included as standard).
The rack is supplied, as standard, with GearHooks® with a 45-55mm gap. This is ideal for a mixture of acoustic and electric guitars* with a ’standard’ 45mm neck. If you have some 12 string or Spanish guitars with a wider neck it is possible to open up the prongs, on longer GearHooks, to make the outermost gap(s) wider.
The GearHooks® Guitar rack is designed and manufactured in the UK, supported throughout Europe and Guaranteed for Life.
The GearHooks® GTR3 guitar rack rack includes;
- 1 x 1M long cold rolled steel rail galvanised and powder coated with over 20 fixing slots
- Your choice of 8 different colours (red, orange, yellow, blue, green, black, white & grey)
- 2 x black plastic end caps
- 3 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
- 3 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- 3 x cold formed steel hooks with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion
- GTR3-100 - 3 x 100mm hooks take 1 guitar each (3 total)
- GTR3-200 - 3 x 200mm hooks take 2 guitars each (6 total)*
- GTR3-300 - 3 x 300mm hooks take 3 guitars each (9 total)*
- 6 x soft Silicone sleeves to hold and protect your guitars
- 3 x CNC machined clamps in black engineering polymer that is stronger than aluminium
- 3 x M8 sliding nuts to position and adjust the hooks anywhere on the rail
- 3 x M8 hex head bolts (Allen Key) to attach the hooks to the sliding nuts
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
* Heavy guitars with curved necks may force open the prongs on longer hooks so we supply a strap, which can be fitted after the first or second guitar, to stop this happening. We recommend storing the heaviest guitars closest to the wall.
** Nitrocellulose Lacquer Warning - some guitars with a Nitrocellulose finish (like some Gibson Les Pauls, Fender, Martin and others) may react with the Silicone coating on the GearHooks. Please check for this (regardless of the finish on your guitars) before using the product.
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs at the bottom of this page.
All prices are reduced by at least 20% during the launch period.
Save money. Order Today!
Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Please note that photographs are for illustration only and may not show your exact product choice
Share this Product
excellent communication and service and after care for a brilliant product. highly recommended!
I purchased this as it had the potential to hold the majority of my guitars parallel to the wall (thus on display). I received the unit with comprehensive install instructions and after 20mins everything was installed. Due to the nature of my walls I decided to use different extra long bolts for extra safety. I have 9 guitars and a couple of mandolins on the unit which exceeds that stated by the manufacturer but shows that it can take it (with the additional bolts). The only issue was the sprung hangers would pull apart but once I mentioned this, I immediately received velcro ties that soled the issue. I really can't fault the aftercare and the willingness to find solutions was refreshing and exceptional. I would have no issue dealing with them again.
We're using GearHooks in a public school to store 30 acoustic guitars on a small wall. I searched a lot till I found s solution to hang so many guitars on such a tight space. I'm so happy that I found GearHooks!
Achieved exactly what I wanted it to do, easy assembly and looks great!
6 guitars hung up with 3 bolts. Very sturdy and looks great. Thanks so much ill be investing in more in the future