Climbing equipment wall storage system
The GearHooks® CR3-300 and CR6-300 are both 300mm deep climbing and mountaineering equipment storage systems. They are designed to store a wide range of climbing equipment in the least space where it is easy to get to, quick to put away and safe from damage. The end result looks fantastic and means you can choose the gear you need for each trip quickly and easily.
- recreational climbers needing to store loads of climbing equipment
- arbourists or tree surgeons looking to store ropes, harnesses and even chain saws
- anyone who works at heights and needs to store H&S equipment
CR3-300 has 3 x 300mm long double prong GearHooks with varying gaps between prongs to hold different types of equipment. These include:
1 x 16mm gap by 300mm long GearHook (ideal for clothing, rucksacks, helmets or heavy equipment like chainsaws)
1 x 30mm gap by 300mm long (ideal for 2 pairs of skis, 1 snowboard or several ice axes)
1 x 60mm gap by 300mm long (ideal for 3 ropes or several carabiners, harnesses etc.)
The CR6-300 comes with 2 of each of the above GearHooks®.
You can always add more GearHooks® for extra equipment like harnesses, ropes, boots, helmets, backpacks, skis, clothing and other gear, in just a few seconds if you need them.
The rack is 1M long which is galvanised and powder coated in your choice of colour. Each hook can be fitted anywhere on the rail and be moved up or down to avoid gear colliding.
The GearHooks® CR3/6 Climbing Rack includes;
- 1 x 1M long cold rolled steel rail galvanised and powder coated
- Your choice of 8 different colours
- 2 x black plastic end caps
- 3 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
- 3 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- 3/6 x cold formed steel double prong hooks (300mm long, 16, 30 and 60mm gaps) with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion
- 6/12 soft rubber sleeves to hold and protect your equipment
- 3/6 x CNC machined clamps in Engineering Polymer that is stronger than aluminium
- 3/6 x M8 sliding nuts to position and adjust the hooks anywhere on the rail
- 3/6 x M8 hex head bolts (Allen Key) to attach the hooks to the sliding nuts and rail
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs.
All prices are reduced by at least 20% during the launch period.
Save money. Order Today!
Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Please note that photographs are for illustration only and may not show your product choice