Bike wall mount rack for 3, 4 or 5 bikes
The best UK designed and manufactured wall mounted bike rack you can buy - or your money back!
- Wall mounted bike storage rack for 3, 4 or 5 bikes - road, MTB, BMX, Downhill, electric etc.
- Bike hooks mount anywhere on the rail and can be added, moved or adjusted easily
- Any frame size. Child or adult bike. Any wheel size. Tyres up to 3”. Any mix
- No lifting for heavy bikes (150kg max) or Clear floor for lighter bikes (75 kg max)
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Lifetime warranty
The GearHooks® BR3/4/5 bike wall storage rack is a space saving indoor bike storage system for 3, 4 or 5 road bikes, mountain bikes, ebikes, downhill bikes or any mixture with any size wheels and tyres up to 3”. You don't even need to lift heavy bikes like mountain or electric bikes. It’s super-strong and tough enough for a garage or shed and also looks fantastic in a living space or office.
Once you have fixed the GearRail™ to the wall, with just 3 heavy duty fixings, you’ll never need to drill another hole. You can fit, move and adjust the bike hooks and accessory hooks with just an Allen key.
Once they are locked in place the hooks cannot drop off or move about so it’s just like a fully welded rack.
The BR3 includes the GearRail™ and 3 single bike hooks for 3 bikes
The BR4 includes the GearRail™ and 4 single bike hooks for 4 bikes
The BR5 includes the GearRail™ and 5 single bike hooks for 5 bikes
The number of bikes that can easily be stored on a 1M long rail depends on the types of bikes and handlebar width. 5 road bikes are easier to store than 5 mountain bikes.
To make the bikes easy to get out and put away, we would recommend a maximum of 5 road bikes or 3 mountain/downhill bikes per rail. The practical maximum is 3 mountain bikes and 2 road bikes. The bikes can be angled to make them easier to get out and put away but this will take up more space at the sides.
There's also space for all your other biking gear like helmets, bags, track pumps, work stands, spare parts and tools in between the bikes to really maximise the use of wall space. Extra GearHooks® are available for this.
You don’t even have to lift heavy bikes. Simply pull on the back brake, take a couple of steps backwards (the bike will rise onto its back wheel) and roll it forwards until you can hook the front wheel. If you are able to lift the bikes, you can mount the rail higher on the wall to keep the floor clear for easy cleaning.
The GearHooks® BR3/4/5 includes a 1M rail in your colour choice, 3, 4 or 5 bike hooks with rubber sleeves, CNC clamps, heavy duty fixings fittings, full instructions and lifetime warranty.
The GearHooks® BR3/4/5 wall mounted garage bike rack includes;
- 1 x 1M long cold rolled steel rail galvanised and powder coated
- Your choice of 8 different colours
- 2 x black plastic end caps
- 3 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
- 3 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- 3/4/5 x cold formed steel hooks with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion
- 3/4/5 x soft rubber sleeves to hold and protect your bike wheels
- 3/4/5 x CNC machined clamps in black engineering polymer that is stronger than aluminium
- 3/4/5 x M8 sliding nuts to position and adjust the hooks anywhere on the rail
- 3/4/5 M8 hex head bolts (Allen Key)
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
Fitting Advice/Documentation/Fitting Instructions
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs at the bottom of this page.
All prices are reduced by at least 20% during the launch period.
Save money. Order Today!
Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Please note that photographs are for illustration only and may not show your exact product choice
Share this Product
Great product, reasonably priced and speedy delivery!! So happy that I have purchased two!!
Great product, solidly built and reasonably priced. Just completed a garage re-furb and this has freed up so much floor space. I actually have a usable space again! Thanks 😊
Haven’t yet fitted as need to clear some space.. but product packaged well, good instructions explaining set up and personalised note to thank for custom.. REM’s sturdy and practical item
Arrived on time, well made rack. Does the job
We had originally ordered a wall mounted bike rack from elsewhere. Thank goodness the company couldn’t fulfil the order as we found GearHooks Ltd a British company offering a great product for a reasonable price! The bike rack is well made, was delivered quickly and very easy to install. This is the perfect way to store our bikes and very easy to take the bikes down to use them. Couldn’t be more impressed with the product and the company. Here are the before and after photos.