Bike Wall Hooks - extra GearHooks® for bikes, backpacks, helmets, tools and spare parts.
- Extra GearHooks® to expand an existing GearRail™
- For bikes, track pumps, work stands, tools, helmets, clothing etc.
- Heavy duty galvanised steel construction with rubber sleeves to protect your gear
- Fit in seconds anywhere on the rail without drilling
- Lifetime warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
The GearHooks® bike racks can all be expanded, upgraded and customised by adding additional GearHooks® to provide the maximum storage in the minimum space. These hooks all utilise the otherwise wasted space between bikes while still allowing bikes to be hung and removed from the rack with ease
Some GearHooks® are designed for a specific job but most can be used for lots of different kinds of gear. Longer GearHooks can be used to store more gear or a mix of gear.
DP60/100/200/300, 60mm gap hooks x 100, 200 or 300mm long, are the most popular, versatile and cost effective. 100mm long hooks will take one or two items like track pumps, work stands and bike carriers as well as various tools and articles of clothing. 200 and 300mm long versions will take several items (one behind the other) and use the space most effectively as well as being better value for money. Gear can sit between the prongs, over both prongs or each prong can be used separately for clothes, helmets, tubes etc.
DH16/180 Double wheel hook can be used for spare bike wheels, rims or tyres.
B1/B1Plus extra hooks to add more bikes to an existing GearRail™. Just the same as the main products listed but supplied with fixings for a rail, not a wall.
If you can't find exactly what you are looking for take a look at the General Purpose GearHooks® listed at the end of this collection, or get in touch - were sure to have something to help you.
Each one of the GearHooks® includes;
- cold formed steel with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion and look great
- soft rubber sleeves to hold and protect your bike wheels or gear
- 1 x CNC machined clamp in black engineering polymer that is stronger than aluminium
- 1 x M8 sliding nut that can be fitted and moved anywhere on the rail
- 1 x hex head bolt (Allen Key) to fix the clamp and sliding nut
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs at the bottom of this page.
SALE PRICES - all complete racks include a reduction of AT LEAST 20% compared to the cost of buying individual hooks and rails. This discount is applied automatically and the list price and discounted prices are shown on the product pages. Additional discounts (such as free shipping) require a code to activate them.
All prices now include VAT. Business users and schools, colleges etc. can reclaim VAT effectively saving an additional 20% on the prices shown.
Some photographs may show extra items, optional hooks and colours which may not be included with your particular product choice. We try to accurately describe each product but cannot photograph all variants. Please check descriptions, and your choices when ordering, carefully.
GearHooks® - Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Share this Product
Great rack, scalable, saves space and more bikes !