Watersports equipment storage rack
The easy way to store all your watersports gear on the wall where it's safe, dry and tidy
The GearHooks® Watersports Rack is a wall mounted storage rack designed to hold almost every bit of kit for nearly every kind of watersport.
- paddle boarding
- or any other water sport
a wall mounted watersports storage rack will keep everything off the floor where it can dry out properly and is stored neatly so it is easy to find when you need it and quick to put away when you are finished.
If water sports gear is left in pile it will stay damp, get covered in black mould, begin to smell and eventually rot. If it's on the floor, mice and other vermin will chew through soft items like wet suits and buoyancy aids.
The rack comprises a 1 metre long rail that fits to any wood, brick or block wall (with just 3 holes) in a garage, shed or commercial premises. It is galvanised and powder coated in a choice of 8 colours.
You also get 3 or 5 hooks (depending on the model you order) which fit to the rail with just an Allen key. The hooks are designed to take as many as 8 different bits of kit on each hook.
Each hook could, for instance hold:
- 1 or 2 inflatable paddle boards, canoes or dinghies
- 1 or 2 water skis, knee boards, wakeboards and kite surfboards
- 3 or 4 wet bags, rucksacks or most things in a bag
- 6-8 wet suits, dry suits and/or rash vests (on hangers)
- 4-6 buoyancy aids or life jackets (on hangers)
- 3-6 helmets
- ropes, sheets and harnesses
- several paddles and oars
- diving gear like stab jackets, regulators, weights
- lots of snorkels, masks and flippers
- bits and bobs like gloves, boots, torches etc.
- and almost anything else you can think of
You can move the hooks around on the rail to create space for whatever you need to store and can add or remove hooks whenever you want. This enables you to create a completely customised watersports storage rack just for you!
The Watersports Rack WS3 has 3 x 300mm long double prong GearHooks with varying gaps between prongs to hold different types of equipment. These include:
1 x 12mm gap ideal for items hung over both prongs like wetsuits, dry suits, buoyancy aids, lifejackets, vests on hangers or heavy gear like an inflatable paddleboard or kayak.
1 x 25mm gap ideal for items that will fit between the prongs like more of the above or paddles, water skis, wakeboards, snorkles etc.
1 x 45mm gap ideal for items that will fit over both prongs, between them or over one prong, like more of the above or wider paddles, ropes, sheets and harnesses.
The Watersports Rack WS5 has 2 x 12mm, 2 x 25mm and 1 x 45mm of the above GearHooks®.
If any of the standard racks isn't quite right we will happily swap hooks or you can buy extra GearHooks which are listed elsewhere in this section.
The GearHooks® WS3 or WS5 Watersports Rack includes;
- 1 x 1 Metre long cold rolled steel rail which is galvanised and powder coated
- Your choice of 8 different colours
- 2 x black plastic end caps
- 3 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
- 3 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- plus 3 or 5 equipment hooks including:
- 3/5 x cold formed steel double prong hooks (300mm long, 12 or 25mm gaps) with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion
- 6/10 plastic end caps
- 3/5 x CNC machined clamps in Engineering Polymer that is stronger than aluminium
- 3/5 x M8 sliding nuts to position and adjust the hooks anywhere on the rail
- 3/5 x M8 hex head bolts (Allen Key) to attach the hooks to the sliding nuts and rail
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
Using these hooks you can create a general watersports storage rack or a :
- sailing equipment storage rack
- kayaking equipment storage rack
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs.
Fitting Advice/Documentation/Fitting Instructions
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs at the bottom of this page.
SALE PRICES - all complete racks include a reduction of AT LEAST 20% compared to the cost of buying individual hooks and rails. This discount is applied automatically and the list price and discounted prices are shown on the product pages. Additional discounts (such as free shipping) require a code to activate them.
Please note we do not include clothes hangers with the rack.
Some photographs may show extra items, optional hooks and colours which may not be included with your particular product choice. We try to accurately describe each product but cannot photograph all variants. Please check descriptions, and your choices when ordering, carefully.
GearHooks® - Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Share this Product
I bought two watersports equipment racks for life jackets and waterproof clothing at work. The hooks make the gear dry out quicker and everything easier to access. Much better than the shelving and narrow lockers we used before. I am a repeat customer because these storage racks are so handy and so well made :) 👍