Bike hooks for 1 bike + 2 gear rails. Horizontal. Folding. GearHooks® BRZ1+
The GearHooks® BRZ1+ includes a pair of GearHooks (to hold 1 bike) and two GearRails. This allows the bike position to be adjusted up and down on one vertical rail and has space for extra GearHooks (available separately) on the second, horizontal rail.
The vertical GearRail® with the BZ1 bike hooks can be fitted in any position on the wall. The second, horizontal, rail can be fitted above, below or away from bike. The rails allow you to mount hooks for helmets, coats, bags, track pump, work stand or other tools or spare parts. These can be mounted onto the rail in seconds and save space as well as keeping all your gear in one place.
As a garage bike storage solution it will keep the bike close to the wall so you can fit a car in there too. You can also use it as a simple work stand for minor repair and maintenance jobs.
It is ideal for road bikes or any bike under 20Kg with a fairly flat top tube. You can even set one hook higher than the other to keep the bike level. The hooks fold out of the way, flat against the wall when not being used.
You can mount 2 BRZ1+s or a BRZ1+ and a BRZ1 one above the other to make full use of the available height and more of these next to each other to allow you to mount more than 2 bikes as well as more gear, tools and spare parts.
Each GearHooks® BRZ1+ includes;
- 2 x 1M long cold rolled steel rail galvanised and powder coated
- Your choice of 8 different colours
- 4 x black plastic end caps
- 6 x hex head wall bolts for wood or plasterboard battens
- 6 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- 2 x cold formed welded steel bike hooks with bright zinc plating
- 2 x soft rubber sleeves to hold and protect your bike frame
- 2 x CNC machined clamps in black engineering polymer that is stronger than aluminium
- 2 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
- 2 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- Full fitting and use instructions
- Lifetime guarantee
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs.
All prices are reduced by at least 20% during the launch period.
Save money. Order Today!
Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Please note that photographs are for illustration only and may not show your product choice. The main photographs show extra GearHooks that are available separately. The yellow background photograph shows a BRZ1 and a BRZ1+ mounted one above the other, with additional GearHooks that are available separately.