Golf bag and trolley storage rack. GearHooks® GR2/3/4/5
Get your golf gear off the floor and out of the way
The GearHooks® GR Golf Rack is a golf bag storage rack and golf equipment organiser. It will safely store all your golf equipment in the minimum space so that everything is easy to find and ready to use yet can cost under £10/bag.
No more piles of expensive equipment going rusty and mouldy all over the garage floor or in a cupboard somewhere. You can store all your golf equipment in just 1M of wall space, off the floor and out of the way where it is clean and dry.
It is a beautiful, minimalist design that is super-strong and tough enough for a shed or garage yet looks fantastic in a living room, office, clubhouse or retail environment. It is available in a choice of colours to match your taste, decor and equipment.
Each rack is configured to hold up to 5 golf bags and trolleys. Extra hooks are available for sets of clubs, clothing, shoes, umbrellas and more.
GR2 - for 2 bags or 1 bag + 1 trolley + space for 3/4 extra hooks
GR3 - for 3 bags/trolleys + space for 2 or 3 extra hooks
GR4 - for 4 bags or 2 bags and 2 trolleys + space for 1 or 2 extra hooks
GR5 - for 5 bags/trolleys in any combination
Put two rails on the wall, one above the other, and you can double your storage all in just 1M of wall space.
It comprises a 1M long steel rail (in a choice of colours) that is easy to fit with just 3 holes. Your choice of specially designed GearHooks® fit anywhere on the rail, without any more drilling, using just an Allen key.
Each GearHook is made from cold formed, zinc plated, mild steel with a soft rubber coating. GearHooks are fitted to the rail with a CNC machined clamp, M8 hex head (Allen key) bolt and sliding nut. Each one will hold up to 20Kg and the rail will hold up to 100Kg.
The end result is as strong as a custom welded rack but you can add, change or move hooks whenever you want.
The GearHooks® GR2/3/4/5 golf equipment storage rack includes;
• 1 x 1M long cold rolled steel rail galvanised and powder coated with over 20 fixing slots
• your choice of 8 colours (red, orange, yellow, blue, green, black, white & grey)
• 2 x black plastic end caps
• 3 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
• 3 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
• 2-5 x cold formed steel GearHooks® with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion
• 4-10 x soft rubber sleeves to hold and protect your equipment
• 3-5 x CNC machined clamps in black engineering polymer that is stronger than aluminium
• 2-5 x M8 sliding nuts to position and adjust the hooks anywhere on the rail
• 2-5 x M8 hex head bolts (Allen Key) to attach the hooks to the sliding nuts and rail
• Full fitting and use instructions
• No quibble Lifetime guarantee
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs.
All prices are reduced by at least 20% during the launch period.
Save money. Order Today!
Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Please note that photographs are for illustration only and may not show your product choice