Bike Wall Storage Rack for up to 6 bikes.
The GearHooks® BR6DD "Double Decker" is an expandable and adaptable home bike storage system that you can change as your bikes, gear, lifestyle or family changes.
It uses two GearHooks® bike racks mounted one above the other so the bikes overlap. You get two 1M long GearRails (in your choice of colours) plus 3 single and 3 double bike hooks that fit anywhere on the rails.
It will hold 6 bikes of any kind including adult and children's road bikes, mountain bikes, ebikes, downhill bikes or any mixture with any size wheels and tyres. You even have space between bikes to fit other hooks for helmets, coats, bags, track pump, work stand or other tools or spare parts
You can fit it in a shed, garage, basement, apartment or office. It looks fantastic in any setting and is available in a choice of colours to match your decor or your bikes.
You don’t even have to lift heavier bikes. Simply pull on the back brake, take a couple of steps backwards (the bike will rise onto its back wheel) and roll it forwards until you can hook the front wheel on the lower set of double hooks.
Lighter bikes, like road bikes, can be mounted on the ‘Top Deck’ set of single hooks, higher on the wall. You can position the hooks so that you can get to each bike without having to move the others.
The GearHooks® BR6DD "Double Decker" includes;
- 2 x 1M long cold rolled steel rail galvanised and powder coated with over 20 fixing slots
- Your choice of 8 different colours (red, orange, yellow, blue, green, black, white & grey)
- 4 x black plastic end caps
- 6 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
- 6 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- 3 x cold formed steel double hooks with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion
- 3 x cold formed steel single hooks with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion
- 9 x soft rubber sleeves to hold and protect your bike wheels
- 6 x CNC machined clamps in black engineering polymer that is stronger than aluminium
- 6 x M8 sliding nuts to position and adjust the hooks anywhere on the rail
- 6 M8 hex head bolts (Allen Key) to attach the hooks to the sliding nuts and rail
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
Fitting Advice/Documentation/Fitting Instructions
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs.
All prices are reduced by at least 20% during the launch period.
Save money. Order Today!
Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Please note that photographs are for illustration only and may not show your product choice
Share this Product
Ordering was straight forward and the bars and hooks arrived very quickly and were really well packaged and undamaged. The instructions were clear. The hooks appear to be more sturdy and are well made compared to other similar products. It didn't take long to install the bars and the hooks then just screw in. We bought it to replace an existing 2 bike system that used the same amount of room as the 4 bikes using this system. We've used it regularly for over a month now with no issues and the kids find it easy to use too. Customer service was excellent. Installed on breeze block garage wall easily. We bought extra hooks to store our helmets and other accessories.
Must say how impressed I am with every aspect of dealing with GearHooks. Ordering was simple, the package arrived on time and was packed superbly (seriously!). The fitting instructions made installation simple and the product itself works perfectly at clearing so much clutter from my garage floor. Thanks very much.
GearHooks are a great product. Well designed and engineered, easy to install (very information/helpful instructions) and very sturdy. Quick delivery too. Very happy customer. Thanks Luis!
Great service, arrived promptly with just the right amount of packaging. Easy to put up, very sturdy once on the wall. Instructions easy to follow.
Great product, like the fact that it’s British Made and it’s a small company. Also like the wide choice of colours, went for orange which was really cool.