Horizontal folding bike wall brackets, gear storage and work stand for road bikes
- Bike wall mount brackets and rail to store and display road bikes and gear (up to 20Kg, flat top tube)
- Includes a 1M high GearRail™ and extra GearHooks® for track pump, tools, helmet, clothing etc.
- Can be used as a simple work stand for maintenance and repairs
- Folds flat when not in use
- Instant wall art for living rooms and offices. Bike brackets fold flat against the wall when not in use
- Perfect in a garage. Keeps the bike close to the wall. Can be used as a simple work stand
- Heavy duty steel construction. Designed and manufactured in the UK. Lifetime warranty
The GearHooks® BRZ1 includes a 1M high GearRail™, a pair of horizontal bike wall mount brackets and 2 extra GearHooks® for other gear.
The GearRail® allows you adjust the height of the bike and it also gives you space to mount the 2 extra GearHooks®, for helmets, coats, bags, track pump, work stand or other tools or spare parts, above, below or behind the bike.
It’s a great way to save space and keep all your gear in one place so it’s easy to find and quick to put away.
The BRZ1 is ideal for road bikes or any bike under 20Kg with a reasonably flat top tube. You can even set one hook higher than the other to keep the bike level. The hooks fold out of the way, flat against the wall when not being used.
The two extra DP60/100 GearHooks® each provide a pair of 100mm long double prongs with a 60mm gap which are perfect for mounting a track pump, work stand, tools, helmet, clothing and much more.
It looks fantastic in a living room or office yet is tough enough for a shed or garage and is available in a choice of colours to match your bikes or your decor.
As a garage bike storage solution it will keep the bike close to the wall and you can even use it as a simple work stand for minor repair and maintenance jobs.
You can mount 2 BRZ1s one above the other to make full use of the available height and more side by side if you want.
The GearHooks® BZR1 - includes a 1M long steel GearRail™, 3 sets of heavy duty fixings for almost any wall, 2 galvanised steel bike brackets with soft rubber sleeves, 2 extra (100mm long 60mm gap) double prong GearHooks®, 4 CNC machined clamps, 4 adjustable sliding nuts and hex bolts, easy to follow instructions and a lifetime warranty.
Each GearHooks® GearHooks® BRZ1 includes;
- 1 x 1M long cold rolled steel rail galvanised and powder coated
- Your choice of 8 different colours (red, orange, yellow, blue, green, black, white & grey)
- 2 x black plastic end caps
- 3 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
- 3 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- 2 x cold formed welded steel bike hooks with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion
- 2 x extra DP60/100 GearHooks® for pumps, helmets, clothes and other gear
- 4 x soft rubber sleeves to hold and protect your bike frame
- 4 x CNC machined clamps in black engineering polymer that is stronger than aluminium
- 4 x M8 sliding nuts to position and adjust the hooks anywhere on the rail
- 4 M8 hex head bolts (Allen Key) to attach the hooks to the sliding nuts
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
Other bike storage solutions
If this product isn’t quite right for you, take a look at some of our other clever bicycle storage products. Just click on the text links below:
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs.
All prices are reduced by at least 20% during the launch period.
Save money. Order Today!
Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Share this Product
Thanks to the staff at GearHooks. The products arrived well packaged, with clear instructions and today I opened them. After installing the bike hooks, I couldn't be happier with the product. I've put up a full sus MTB, a hard tail MTB, a gravel bike and a hybrid. In the product description it stated the hooks were for road bikes but I tool a gamble for my other bikes and it paid off. I will definitely shop here again!
Exactly what I was looking for - an easy to install slimline folding storage hook for my road bike. Clear instructions and great customer service from Luis in ensuring delivery when I needed it. Can recommend product and company unreservedly.
I used this to hang my 1986 Bianchi on the wall and it looks great - the slim lines of the hook match the slim steel frame. It's great value too
I've been really impressed with this product. The service and delivery were rapid and effective. The bike hook itself is a smartly designed product. It's easy to install and sits inconspicuously on the wall. The bike hooks are padded in rubber so there is no risk of scratching your precious bike. They are also adjustable to cater for the degree of slope on the top tube. There are also convenient additional hooks from which to hang other items (in my case, a track pump). And the pricing is fair, too. All in all, very pleased and a recommendation without hesitation.
I recently bought two foldable bike hooks for hanging out bikes on the shed wall. They are excellent quality, very easy to put up and importantly do the job really well. Will happily use this company again.
A good price for a well made product. Bought as part of a gift for a hubby who is a keen cyclist!👌
Very well designed and built. Comes with simple to read instructions and took 5 minutes to install. Just what I was looking for.
Great simple design and straightforward to fit.
Had a bit of trouble finding the batten position but once fitted feels very solid.
Very happy with purchase!
Really pleased with the 2 hooks that very neatly store 2 bikes, one on top of the other on our wall. Simple to install, neat and easy to use. Good instructions and advice from Luis.
This is one simple but very tough piece of kit