Horizontal folding bike wall hooks and work stand for road bikes
- bike wall brackets to store and display one road/city bike (up to 20Kg, flat top tube) horizontally
- Can be used as a simple work stand for maintenance and repairs
- Folds flat against the wall when not in use
- Instant wall art for living rooms and offices.
- Perfect in a garage. Keeps the bike close to the wall. Can be used as a simple work stand
- Quick and easy to fit with just 2 holes and super strong fixings.
- Heavy duty steel construction. Designed and manufactured in the UK. Lifetime warranty
The GearHooks® BZ1 - bike wall brackets are a pair of folding bike hooks to hold a bike horizontal and parallel to the wall. It is ideal for road bikes or any bike under 20Kg with a reasonably flat top tube.
When they are not being used, the hooks fold out of the way, flat against the wall.
It is a stunning way to display your bike in a lounge or office and it looks great with the bike on or off the hooks. You can even set one hook higher than the other to keep the bike level.
In a garage they will keep the bike close to the wall so you can fit a car in there too. You can even use it a simple work stand for minor repair and maintenance jobs.
You can mount multiple Folding hooks, one above the other and side by side, to make full use of the available space.
There are versions available (BZR1 and BZR1+) that are mounted on a rail to give you space to store to helmets, coats, bags, track pump, work stand or other tools or spare parts.
The GearHooks® BZ1 - bike wall brackets include 2 galvanised steel hooks with soft rubber sleeves, 2 CNC machined clamps in engineering polymer that are stronger than aluminium, 2 sets of heavy duty fixings for almost any wall, easy to follow instructions and a lifetime warranty.
The GearHooks® BZ1 includes;
- 2 x cold formed welded bike wall brackets with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion
- 2 x soft rubber sleeves to hold and protect your bike frame
- 2 x CNC machined clamps in black engineering polymer that is stronger than aluminium
- 2 x 40mm steel washers to protect the wall and allow the hooks to hinge
- 2 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
- 2 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
For more information about how GearHooks® are made, how to mount them, maximum weight loading and lots more, take a look at our FAQs at the bottom of this page.
All prices are reduced by at least 20% during the launch period.
Save money. Order Today!
Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Share this Product
This is one simple but very tough piece of kit
I bought this to hang my bike on the wall, it was easy to fit, feels very strong and sturdy and is very compact against the wall. Everything I hoped it would be excellent bit of kit. Excellent customer service would highly recommend.