Climbing equipment wall storage system
The GearHooks® CR3-300 and CR6-300 are both 300mm deep climbing and mountaineering equipment storage systems. They are designed to store a wide range of climbing equipment in the least space where it is easy to get to, quick to put away and safe from damage. The end result looks fantastic and means you can choose the gear you need for each trip quickly and easily.
- recreational climbers needing to store loads of climbing equipment
- arbourists or tree surgeons looking to store ropes, harnesses and even chain saws
- anyone who works at heights and needs to store H&S equipment
CR3-300 has 3 x 300mm long double prong GearHooks with varying gaps between prongs to hold different types of equipment. These include:
1 x 16mm gap by 300mm long GearHook (ideal for clothing, rucksacks, helmets or heavy equipment like chainsaws)
1 x 30mm gap by 300mm long (ideal for 2 pairs of skis, 1 snowboard or several ice axes)
1 x 60mm gap by 300mm long (ideal for 3 ropes or several carabiners, harnesses etc.)
The CR6-300 comes with 2 of each of the above GearHooks®.
You can always add more GearHooks® for extra equipment like harnesses, ropes, boots, helmets, backpacks, skis, clothing and other gear, in just a few seconds if you need them.
The rack is 1M long which is galvanised and powder coated in your choice of colour. Each hook can be fitted anywhere on the rail and be moved up or down to avoid gear colliding.
The GearHooks® CR3/6 Climbing Rack includes;
- 1 x 1M long cold rolled steel rail galvanised and powder coated
- Your choice of 8 different colours
- 2 x black plastic end caps
- 3 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
- 3 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- 3/6 x cold formed steel double prong hooks (300mm long, 16, 30 and 60mm gaps) with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion
- 6/12 soft rubber sleeves to hold and protect your equipment or plastic end caps on narrow gap hooks
- 3/6 x CNC machined clamps in Engineering Polymer that is stronger than aluminium
- 3/6 x M8 sliding nuts to position and adjust the hooks anywhere on the rail
- 3/6 x M8 hex head bolts (Allen Key) to attach the hooks to the sliding nuts and rail
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs.
Fitting Advice/Documentation/Fitting Instructions
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs at the bottom of this page.
SALE PRICES - all complete racks include a reduction of AT LEAST 20% compared to the cost of buying individual hooks and rails. This discount is applied automatically and the list price and discounted prices are shown on the product pages. Additional discounts (such as free shipping) require a code to activate them.
All prices now include VAT. Business users and schools, colleges etc. can reclaim VAT effectively saving an additional 20% on the prices shown.
Some photographs may show extra items, optional hooks and colours which may not be included with your particular product choice. We try to accurately describe each product but cannot photograph all variants. Please check descriptions, and your choices when ordering, carefully.
GearHooks® - Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Share this Product
Very high quality materials, simple to fix to the wall and put together. Nothing bad to say at all brilliant customer service and communication.
It’s really all very good service.Simple to order and they phoned me back to make sure I knew what I was doing and wether it was suitable.The order arrived promptly with a few extra bits added! (free of charge).Highly recommend to any outdoor enthusiast who wants to store their kit properly.
Great product and service from a great local company.
This product has been brilliant and the team at GearHooks are amazing. I have used the rack to hang all my rock/Ice climbing equipment In the cupboard under the stairs. I needed it to be out of reach from my toddler. Thank you very much for the great service.