Ski rack for up to 6 pairs of skis, poles and helmets. GearHooks® SR2/4/6
The GearHooks® SR2/4/6 Ski Rack with single pair hooks, is the ski storage solution for up to 6 pairs of skis, poles, helmets and other ski gear in the minimum space at home, in the garage or in a ski lodge.
It is a combination of ski rack and ski equipment organiser. It will safely store all your expensive gear in just 1M of wall space, off the floor and out of the way where its clean and dry.
Each ski rack comes fitted with 2, 4 or 6 x 200mm long GearHooks® each specially designed to hold a single pair of skis, ski poles and a helmet. You can order a ski rack with just the right number of ski hooks (you can always buy more later) or order one with more hooks and use the spare ones to store ski clothing, transceiver/probes/shovel, backpacks, helmets and much more.
The SR2 has 2 x 200mm long GearHooks® for 2 pairs of skis, poles and helmet
The SR4 has 4 x 200mm long GearHooks® for 4 pairs of skis, poles and helmet
The SR6 has 6 x 200mm long GearHooks® for 6 pairs of skis, poles and helmet
Each hook can be fitted anywhere on the rail and be moved up or down to stagger the bindings. This allows the most pairs of skis (of any length and any binding type) to be stored in the minimum amount of wall space.
If you have even more skis, or snowboards as well, the SBR2/4/6 has up to 6 x 300mm hooks which each hold two pairs of skis and poles, or 1 or 2 snowboards, giving a total of 12 pairs of skis or boards per 1M long rail.
Each ski rack comprises a 1M long steel rail which is galvanised and powder coated in your choice of colour. Each GearHook is 200mm long and made from cold formed, zinc plated, mild steel with a soft rubber coating. GearHooks are fitted to the rail with a CNC machined clamp, M8 hex head (Allen key) bolt and sliding nut. The end result is as strong as a custom welded rack but you can add or move hooks whenever you want.
There are extra hooks (available separately) for more skis, snowboards, boots, clothing, helmets, backpacks, transceivers, shovels and probes.
The GearHooks® SR2/4/6 ski rack includes;
- 1 x 1M long cold rolled steel rail galvanised and powder coated with over 20 fixing slots
- Your choice of 8 different colours (red, orange, yellow, blue, green, black, white & grey)
- 2 x black plastic end caps
- 3 x hex head wall bolts (Allen Key) for wood or plasterboard battens
- 3 x expanding nylon fixings for brick, block, stone or concrete
- 2/4/6 x cold formed steel ski hooks (200mm long) with bright zinc plating to prevent corrosion
- 4/6/12 x soft rubber sleeves to hold and protect your skis
- 2/4/6 x CNC machined clamps in black engineering polymer that is stronger than aluminium
- 2/4/6 x M8 sliding nuts to position and adjust the hooks anywhere on the rail
- 2/4/6 M8 hex head bolts (Allen Key) to attach the hooks to the sliding nuts and rail
- Full fitting and use instructions
- No quibble Lifetime guarantee
For more information about GearHooks® take a look at our FAQs.
All prices are reduced by at least 20% during the launch period.
Save money. Order Today!
Make Space - Save Time - Do more!
Please note that photographs are for illustration only and may not show your product choice